Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rocky Top Marketing Recognizes our Top Leader for the Week!!

Jerimiah Womick

Hometown: Anna-Jonesboro, IL

Advice: Do it, Do it Right, Do it Right Now!

Why were you chosen this week?
Cause of My Sweaters! Also my attitude is always consistent, might have had something to do with it as well :)  "I know where I am Going, who's coming with me?"

Where do you want to be in 5 years?
In 5 yrs I want to be remembering today. By appreciating how what I learned and overcame 5 years ago is nothing in the grand scheme of it. Also that the little time I spent working hard and learning is allowing me to be successful 5 years later.

What Motivates you the most?
I am most motivated when I see someone's confidence grow because they did something they never thought they could do.





No comments:

Post a Comment