Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rocky Top Marketing Recognizes our Leader of the Week!

Jerimiah Womick

Who Am I: 

Well after my second breakfast I joined my good friends on a small adventure.

 

 

 

 

 

 Once I returned from that I went to this college, maybe you heard of it.

 

and who knows what I will do next...  

 

Maybe own a business, that develops individuals and provides opportunity for them to be successful in life.

 

 

 


What Do I Love: 

 

 

What are area's I can improve on :


When Should I Act:

When there is a chance to get better, ie... always!


Why Am I doing this:

 
Opportunity doesn't exist everywhere, but it definitely exists here.  Once that opportunity presents itself you either take it or lose out on it.  I took it and will give that same opportunity to others, Oh and Bob is awesome.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment