Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Rocky top Marketing Group Recognizes our Leader of the Week!

Taylor Diakoff

 Born and raised Knoxville, TN


Best Advice: 

Push yourself out of your comfort zone, It will allow you to always keep learning and growing in a positive direction.


Why were you chosen this week? 

I didn't over think and analyze every little part of my day.  I kept it simple, I just used the system that I was taught with every person I talked to.

 

Where do you want to be in 5 years?

Colorado running my own office teaching and developing new leaders to grow my business into a huge organization.


What Motivates you the most?

Thinking of the conversation I will have with my parents the day I can tell them that they can retire.  

Also knowing I will one day walk across the stage at a conference to get promoted to consultant and be able to tell my story and all of the challenges I over came to the next generation of managers.

No comments:

Post a Comment