Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Rocky Top Marketing Group Recognizes our Super Baller of the Week!

Yes, again it is Trent Perkins; he is pulling double duty this time!

High Roller  & Leader of the Week! What a Baller.

Last time he was impressing Gnomes this time he is King of the Office! We had a few question for the man with the plan.


What is your favorite Quote? "It's hard to beat the guy who just won't give up" - Babe Ruth

What is your favorite thing about working at RTMG?  Knowing that I control my own fate,  the only person who can keep me from my goals is ME.

Where do you want to be in 5 years?  On a conference call with all of my mangers who are running their own offices now, talking about how we are the #1 offices in the country. While planning a fun weekend for all the management staff to hang out and party!

What motivates you the most? Knowing that I have an opportunity in front of me that is mine for the taking; and no one can stop me!

What advice would you give someone new to the business? Be open to your peers and coaches advice, be persistent, diligent and always have fun with the journey; then the rest will fall in place.


No comments:

Post a Comment