Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Rocky Top Marketing Group is Proud to Recognize Our High Roller of the Week!

Patrick Dalton


What else is in that Mind, Lets Find Out about him...


He was born and raised in Greenville, TN.  His hero is OG Mandino, if you don't know who that is,  Google him we had to.  

His favorite quote is is " I choose to live the day like others won't, so that  I can live like others can't"

If you look back what makes you successful, it is definitely the fact that I focus on others, if I help enough people achieve their goals then I will reach mine. 

I love working at Rocky Top Marketing Group because of the combination of the team-based environment and the focus on personal development.


Really deep thoughts rolling around in that mind, I wonder what else is in there?




No comments:

Post a Comment