Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rocky Top Marketing Groups Takes a Look at our Leader of the Week

Sarah Morris  

Hometown: Oak Ridge, TN

Graduated from: Oliver Springs

Best Advice: Work Hard! To achieve anything great in life the blood, sweat and tears must be put in first.

Why did your peers chose you this Week?  
Everyday I focus on being the very best example I can be.  I put in the hard work and I focus on helping others as much as possible.

Where do you want to be in 5 years:
Well I love the D.C. Area, so in 5 years I want to have my own office there; providing opportunity for the next leaders in our business. 

What motivates you the most?
The fact that here at Rocky Top I have the opportunity to control my future. Once I learn what I need in the management training program I will have the opportunity to manage my own office and be set up for a successful future, where I have complete control.

No comments:

Post a Comment